Head Of Delivery
- GBP62000.00 - GBP63000.00 per annum
- UK, North East & Yorkshire
- Cobalt Recruitment, Recruitment Consultant
- 12th September 2018
- Job Type
Head of Asset Delivery
Tyne and Wear
Competitive salary & benefits package
My client is a reputable Housing Association providing affordable homes, support and care across Tyne and Wear. They are currently seeking an experienced Head of Asset Delivery to lead on the Delivery direction of the Groups Asset portfolio.
Day to day role responsibilities will require you to:
- Lead and manage the delivery of all maintenance
- Statutory compliance
- Planned improvement programmes
- Estate maintenance through a combined in-house and sub-contractor supply chain.
- Customer satisfaction and value-for-money guiding everything you do,
- Drive the continuous improvement of our core strategies, policies, processes and systems to ensure consistently delivering reliable, compliant service to residents.
- Proven track record of successfully delivering complex mixed use/mixed tenure construction schemes, including care homes, supported housing, affordable and private sale homes.
- Demonstrate the ability to deliver successful schemes through strong leadership in a team environment
- Experience of pre/post contract administration and management of construction budgets
- Cost to value assessments and cashflow forecasting
- Managing team processes/procedures and keeping informed of sector regulatory and innovation changes
- Educated to degree level
- RICS; CIOB and/or Prince 2 or similar project management would be an advantage
Please apply online with your most recent CV.