Litigation and employment lawyer
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Cobalt Recruitment, Recruitment Consultant
- 11th November 2019
- Job Type
Our client's specialist litigation team are looking for an intermediate level lawyer to join their friendly team. You will work across multiple partners within a very team based culture where there isn't a hierarchy but more of a flat structure. You will work primarily on insurance ligation matters for large insurer businesses, as well as employment law matters and other general civil disputes. You'll have good involvement in the cases you're working on. The firm offers a friendly and sociable work environment and a variety of dispute work within the insurance field.
- 2-5 years solid litigation experience - ideally you will have had exposure to insurance related claims although this isn't a must;
- A good university academic record;
- An analytical mind with good drafting skills and ability to work with expert evidence; and
- An interest in insurance and civil litigation.
Perhaps you're a NZ qualified lawyer looking at a return from the UK or Australia? Likewise, you might be working at a larger firm and want to move into a specialist insurance team that has a great work life/balance but also quality work.
For a confidential chat, contact Ashleigh Devall on 09 303 9093 or email your CV and academic transcript to us by clicking on 'APPLY' now.