Recruitment Opportunities in New Zealand
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Cobalt Recruitment, Recruitment Consultant
- 10th April 2019
- Job Type
Rewards, recognition, and great remuneration could be yours… are you the right recruiter for the challenge?
Cobalt Recruitment is a market leading recruitment consultancy servicing the Property, Construction, Infrastructure and Legal sectors in New Zealand. We have been operating since 2009 and for many years we’ve been helping our clients to realise their business objectives and growth plans, and empower them to make the best hiring decisions based on quality candidates.
We are looking to hire experienced Consultants in our Auckland office and would welcome conversations with anyone seriously considering a move to this beautiful part of the world. If you hadn’t heard, its busy, very busy! New Zealand is in the middle of a long-term period of growth on the back of high levels of immigration and significant investment in all our areas of expertise. There are more cranes in the sky in Auckland then any North American city. There is a record $40bn investment in infrastructure and we have a massive housing shortage meaning there are significant opportunities for good consultants to do very well.
Our Associate Director, Rachel McNickle will be in London 20th – 24th May 2019 and is keen to speak to experienced recruiters about the following opportunities;
- Senior Consultant – Civil & Infrastructure
- Consultant – Commercial Construction
- Senior (or Principal) Consultant – Architecture & Design
- Consultant - Legal
The Benefits of working for Cobalt
- We are an accredited employer with Immigration New Zealand meaning a streamlined visa approval process
- Social Club - Friday drinks, Annual team trip & company wide events
- Quarterly ‘Blueprint’ Awards – recognising employees who embody our values
- Quarterly work team dinners
- Modern office in central Auckland
- Weekly fruit delivery
- Company car to use for meeting commuting
- Opportunities to communicate your ideas to directors & senior management
- Uncapped commission scheme
- Personal and professional development training
What you need to Succeed
- Current agency end to end recruitment experience
- Ambition – we appreciate it, we need it, and we reward it
- Confidence in a client facing capacity
- An inquisitive mind and a thirst for new information
- Relationship based approach to sales
- Excellent communication skills
- A tertiary qualification or equivalent
Please apply below with your CV or email email@example.com to organise a discussion about your future in New Zealand today.