Resource Management Lawyer
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Cobalt Recruitment, Recruitment Consultant
- 20th January 2020
- Job Type
Our client is on the look out for an intermediate level lawyer in the resource management, local government and environment law space. This is a chance to advance your career in a growing area of the law with the increase in infrastructure projects that are happening nationally. You will be working in a well-supported and friendly team, where you'll work across a wide variety of industries representing both private and public sector clients, property developers, and leading businesses within a full service firm.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3 years' + experience within a well regarded resource management and/or litigation team (you'll have some RM experience);
- Good knowledge of the resource management legislative framework;
- Quality drafting and advocacy skills; and
- Strong academic record ( B average and above in your undergraduate degree).
Those that are more experienced may be considered, including resource management lawyers that are looking to return from Australia or the UK. You may be a lawyer working within a medium sized firm looking for an opportunity to be involved within a greater variety of interesting work. Get in touch to find out more.
For a confidential chat, contact Ashleigh Devall on 09 303 9093/adevall@cobaltrecruitment or submit your CV and academic transcript to us by clicking on 'APPLY' now.