Compliance Manager (Healthcare MNC)
- SGD10000 - SGD12000 per month
- Asia, Singapore
- Compliance, Compliance Professional
- 21st January 2020
- Job Type
Our client, a reputable European Pharmaceutical MNC has a newly created headcount for a Compliance Manager to join their business here in Singapore.
This person will be responsible for global portfolio and work closely alongside other professionals within the business on a local, national and international level, meaning the work is incredibly diverse, challenging and interesting.
Your New Role:
· As a standalone compliance manager, you would be responsible for designing Compliance Programs in APAC, and facilitating their implementation and oversight, through education, advice and monitoring, thereby enabling a risk-informed decision making and supporting employees to make the right decisions
· You will be a strategic business partner and trusted advisor who can integrate the compliance strategy with the objectives of the business.
· 6-8 years of experience in compliance, preferably from the healthcare industry
· Strong knowledge of anti-bribery, anti-corruption, healthcare compliance and trade control legislation
You will have the autonomy to build relationships with a variety of business stakeholders and functions and have opportunities to travel and develop as the organisation grows. Please email me your cv at email@example.com if you are interested.
License No: 12C6031/ EA Reg ID: R1551173
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031