Ethics & Compliance Director, APAC
- Asia, Singapore
- Compliance, Compliance Professional
- 29th November 2019
- Job Type
My client has their APAC regional headquarters in Singapore. They have a strong global footprint and impressive market standing. They are seeking an Ethics & Compliance Director to head the compliance function.
You will be instrumental in strategic decision making alongside the business leaders, providing advice on regulatory requirements that impact the business - this includes anti-trust/competition laws.
Internally, you will be responsible for providing guidance to the team on setting up necessary controls and identifying any potential risk in processes and framework on compliance topics such as ethics, investigations, control room and training. You will manage external lawyers and deal with investigative authorities.
- Possess professional legal qualification and minimally 10 years of regional experience in Compliance
- Experience working in a matrix organization environment
- Law degree is highly advantageous
- Ability to manage relationships with regulators and relevant government bodies
- Demonstrate decisive and astute judgment
We are keen to consider applications who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
License No: 12C6031/ EA Reg ID: R1551173
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031