Inhouse- Compliance Manager
- Asia, Singapore
- Compliance, Compliance Professional
- 18th January 2018
- Job Type
- Ensure effective identification, measurement, control, management, escalation and reporting of compliance risk in Asia.
- Conduct compliance monitoring and surveillance within the Asian region.
- Produce informative and timely compliance reporting for business and compliance management.
- Develop, implement and maintain compliance manuals, policies and procedures to meet regulatory and internal corporate requirements.
- Identify and provide compliance training to staff across the Asian region when necessary.
- Maintain effective relationships with applicable regulators.
- Assist in compliance projects and as required, on a regional or global basis.
Key Requirements include:
- Relevant compliance experience in the financial services industry in Asia (3-7 years)
- Prior working experience within general fund management space
- In-depth knowledge and experience of Singapore/Hong Kong/PRC, and regional legal and regulatory regimes.
- Demonstrates fortitude and determination in a changing environment
This company is well-recognized for the work they do and the employees are rewarded for their performances. The role will be perfect for a candidate looking to step up into a global reputable organization.