Inhouse Compliance Manager
- Asia, Singapore
- Compliance, Compliance Professional
- 7th May 2019
- Job Type
Our client is one of the leading retail trusts and they're looking for a compliance manager to join their office in Singapore.
Key responsibilities include:
- Act as the company's liaison to regulators (MAS, etc)
- Monitor and evaluate updates from regulatory bodies and Acts (MAS Securities & Futures Act (SFA), MAS Code on Collective Investment Schemes (CIS), MAS Capital Markets Services (CMS) license etc)
- Partner closely with board members and senior management to design and implement business-effective policies and procedures for compliance.
- Plan and manage compliance audits and projects (ERAAF, FATCA, AML, MAS Risk Based Reporting).
- Administer and monitor the group's control self-assessment program and compliance checklist with regards to regulations, licensing conditions and compliance requirements under the SFA, CIA and the Listing Manual.
- Prepares regular filings and regulatory reports (e.g. MAS SFA)
- Engage China compliance team and business unit's representatives to align group-wide compliance strategy.
- Responsible for Compliance Policy and implement quarterly acknowledgement exercise for various policies.
- Recognized degree with 5-7 years of experience in compliance
- Executive-level management experience and professional certifications in accounting and audit will be well regarded
- Strong problem-solving skills, project and change management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills such as leadership and communication
License No 12C6031 / EA Reg ID R1325169