Inhouse- Compliance Officer
- Asia, Singapore
- Compliance, Compliance Professional
- 7th May 2019
- Job Type
Our client is one of the leading media companies and they're looking for a mid-level legal counsel to join their established legal team as part of their expansion.
Key responsibilities include:
- Implement and manage an effective legal compliance programme.
- Develop and review company policies.
- Advise management on the company's compliance with laws and regulations.
- Create and manage effective action plans, including relevant training for staff to prevent compliance violations.
- Regularly review company procedures, practices, and documents to identify possible weaknesses or risk.
- Assess company operations to determine compliance risk.
- Bachelor's degree in law, finance, business management or a related field.
- At least 7 years' experience in a compliance officer role, preferably in a listed company.
- Good knowledge of legal requirements and procedures.
- Brilliant oral and written communication skills.
- Highly-analytical with strong attention to detail.
License No 12C6031 / EA Reg ID R1325169