Architect | Project Lead
- NZD $90,000 - 110,000 per annum
- New Zealand
- Construction & Engineering, Architecture & Design
- 18th October 2017
- Job Type
About the Company:
My client has an outstanding reputation for delivering contemporary projects across mulitple sectors, the firm have capabilities within Commercial, Health Care, Recreation, Public, Community and Residential. With a national presence in the market this company are highly regarded and pride itself on design quality, with a strong emphasis on a collaborative team environment that is friendly and personable.
Currently seeking an ambitious and innovative Project Architect to join their established team, this is an unique opportunity to join a leading Practice in Auckland. As a Project Lead you will be surrounded by talented Directors who will assist you with your professional development, and encourage and support you to push design boundaries and deliver over and above for the client.
About the role:
- Work in partnership with Senior Architects/Director
- Responsible for all facets of project delivery
- Lead a team of Junior Architects through all stages including but not limited to concept design, design development, documentation
- Long term succession planning as my client look for future leaders of their company
To be Successful:
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
- Proven project delivery experience
- Passion for delivering outstandingly designed projects as well your technical resolution skills and documentation coordination experience
- Proficient in ArchCAD or Revit
- Minimum of 6 years experience
As a Senior member of this dynamic team, you will be continuously challenged and given the opportunity to take ownership of your projects. If you are interested in this role then please forward your CV to email@example.com or call Ph. 021 0377704 for a confidetioal chat.