Architect to Associate!
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Architecture & Design
- 21st January 2018
- Job Type
About the company
This is a thriving, multi-disciplinary design Practice that approaches each project as a unique challenge to constantly improve our built environment. Having earned a reputation for producing high quality, innovative and inspirational architecture, they are looking to expand their team with a passionate Project Leader/Architect.
Envied within the industry for their design driven approach and ability to deliver across a varied range mid to large projects, this exceptional role has been newly created. Working from modern offices in Auckland's CBD you will be joining a talented team and contributing to a varied portfolio.
About the role
* Work in partnership with Senior Architects/Director
* Responsible for all facets of project delivery
* Lead a team of Junior Architects through all stages including but not limited to concept design, design development, documentation
* Long term succession planning as my client look for future leaders of their company
To be Successful:
* Excellent communication and coordination skills
* Proven project delivery experience
* Passion for delivering outstandingly designed projects as well your technical resolution skills and documentation coordination experience
* Proficient in ArchiCAD or Revit
* Minimum of 6 years experience
If you are ready for a fresh start in the New Year, and want to be a key part of a successful, high profile Practice then please email your CV (ideally in word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org or cal Kelly-Jo Ward on Ph. 09 303 9093