Architectural Graduate | ArchiCAD
- NZD65000 - NZD70000 per annum
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Architecture & Design
- 6th February 2018
- Job Type
About the Company
One of Auckland's fastest growing Practices are looking for an Architectural Graduate who is proficient in the use of ArchiCAD. With a stable and growing flow of Projects the position offers great stability and long term employment comfort.
You will join a dedicated group of professional team members with a healthy, social and vibrant culture. Dedicated to producing smart and sustainable designs.
The right person for the role will have a minimum of 4 years industry experience who is an excellent designer and has an open mind when developing design solutions. This is also a collaborative and social environment therefore you must have excellent communication skills and work comfortably with others.
About the role
- Assisting in the design of projects to satisfy customers requirements.
- Working alongside the Director in delivering a range of public and private housing, apartment and community projects
- Preparing concept plans, detailed plans, and construction documentation.
- Tackling challenges, problem solving on detailing issues
- Producing 3D modelling and high quality renders
To be successful:
- Must be on the path to Registration
- Good technical knowledge with sound industry experience
- Excellent communication skills who thrives on working in a collaborative environment
- Strong knowledge in the ArchiCAD suite
- Be able to work within time-frames to achieve objectives
- Strong eye to detail and solid knowledge of industry standards
- Ambitious and motivated to learn and develop
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business and gain valuable experience working in a design team.
If you would like to apply please email your CV to Kelly-Jo Ward on email: email@example.com or call Kelly-jo on Ph. 09 3039093.