- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Environmental & Sustainability
- 14th July 2019
- Job Type
About the company
A well-respected project delivery and building Consultancy with services across property and construction. This dynamic and award-winning business have a progressive approach to construction, which allows them to win over some of the best projects on the market.
This is a fantastic opportunity progress your career with one of the industry's best, be rewarded with an experience relevant salary, the opportunity to work for an award-winning Professional Services company, and an enjoyable working team environment. This Consultancy are known for giving back to their employee's by providing the best resources for continued career growth.
- Asbestos Management Surveys
- Asbestos Refurbishment and Demolition Surveys (ARDS) and reports
- Risk Assessment and Method Statements (RAMS) reports
- Detailed scopes of works for asbestos abatement
- Reviewing contractor's method statements and asbestos removal control plans
- Client representation for monitoring of asbestos removal works
- Asbestos clearance certification (Class A and B work)
- Design and project management services
Skills required are:
- Experience at an Intermediate level
- New Zealand Consultancy experience
- Qualification in Occupational Hygiene Science, Building Surveying (BSc) or similar
- Excellent communication skills and presentation
- A strong understanding and knowledge of construction contracts
- Motivated attitude for the industry and a hunger to learn and develop
You will need to be currently in New Zealand to interview, have a valid New Zealand visa and experience in the local market.
This position as well as your application will be treated with strict confidence. For more information, please contact Camille Krishna on (09) 303 9093