Asset Assurance Manager
- UK, North West
- Construction & Engineering, Safety/Quality/Controls/Acceptance of Construction Work
- 29th June 2018
- Job Type
Our client is looking for an Asset Assurance Manager to work across a diverse portfolio of assets across the UK.
- offshore wind farms
- student accommodation
- waste plants
You will be responsible for;
- Assessing and managing the design, installation and commissioning of these MEP services.
- Identifying risk and implementing solutions.
- Auditing the supply chain to make sure that contractual and statutory obligations are being met efficiently.
In this role you will be reporting directly to the board, therefore written and oral communication skills are essential to be successful. Whilst your technical knowledge must be strong, you must also be able to deliver your findings to an audience that doesn't necessarily share your technical expertise. You will have a mechanical or electrical engineering background but also be able to communicate with other people in the business who come from alternative backgrounds.
The benefits of this role are;
- You will have full autonomy over your projects.
- You will develop your skill set to incorporate a more diverse portfolio of assets.
- Training and development are at the forefront of our clients core values, personal development reviews occur on a 6 monthly basis and there is a long history of large investment in employee learning and development, both internally and externally.