Assistant Project Manager
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 3rd April 2019
- Job Type
A high profile Healthcare Client who have a proven track record of successfully owning and managing property, while providing New Zealanders with the best care and service available.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to progress your career with one of the industry's best, be rewarded with a competitive market salary, the opportunity to work on diverse projects, and an enjoyable working team environment. This role will be to assist and support the Refurbishment Project Managers across a portfolio of projects. You will also be given the autonomy to develop and deliver your own projects over time.
In this role your responsibilities will include:
- Foster and maintain relationships with all stakeholders, consultants, contractors and partners
- Contribute to timely and effective detailed design
- Support with managing the delivery of projects from concept to completion
- Assist and support with programmes, variations, defects and maintenance issues
- Provide timely and accurate reporting to all stakeholders
To be successful in this role you will need:
- 2-3 years plus experience supporting Project Managers
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant construction or engineering discipline
- A high standard of professional communication and relationship building ability
You will need to be currently in New Zealand to interview, have a valid New Zealand visa and experience in the local market.
This position as well as your application will be treated with strict confidence. For more information, please contact Sam Calvert on (09) 303 9093