Assistant Project Manager
- Wellington, Wellington Central
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 6th January 2020
- Job Type
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to progress your career with one of the industry's best, be rewarded with a competitive market salary, the opportunity to work on diverse projects, and an enjoyable working team environment.
As an Assistant Project Manager, you will be assisting and supporting high performing Project Managers across a portfolio of private and public sector projects. You will also be given the autonomy to develop and deliver your own projects across Commercial, Education, Airports, Retail, Industrial and more.
In this role your responsibilities will include:
- Foster and maintain relationships with all stakeholders, consultants, contractors and partners
- Contribute to timely and effective detailed design
- Support with managing the delivery of projects from concept to completion
- Assist and support with programmes, variations, defects and maintenance issues
- Provide timely and accurate reporting to all stakeholders
To be successful in this role you will need:
- 1-3 years of experience in the local Construction market
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant construction or engineering discipline
- A high standard of professional communication and knowledge of NZS3910
You will need to be currently in New Zealand to interview, have a valid New Zealand visa and experience in the local market.
This position as well as your application will be treated with strict confidence. For more information, please contact Sam Calvert on (09) 303 9093