Associate Director - Building Surveyor
- NZD120000 - NZD130000 per annum
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Building Surveying
- 19th November 2019
- Job Type
Our client is a small, high performing Consultancy operating out of Auckland and Wellington. Due to a strong reputation in the market their project portfolio is steadily growing across Commercial and Residential sectors. As a result, they are looking to bring on a talented Associate Director - Building Surveyor to be based out of Auckland or Wellington.
This role will see you will focus on providing successful building services to clients. This is the perfect role for an entrepreneurial, commercially minded Building Surveyor who is looking to take the next step in their career work in a hands-on role. You will need to be able to hit the ground running on a consistent pipeline of projects and have a sense of entrepreneurship and willingness to engage in the development the business.
For the right candidate, there will be an opportunity to share into the growth of the business.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- 5+ years industry experience in Construction delivering on Commercial and Residential projects
- Life cycle delivery experience in the local market
- Degree or Bachelor Qualification in Property, Building Surveying or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills and presentation
- A strong understanding and knowledge of construction contracts
- Motivated attitude for the industry and a hunger to learn and develop
To be considered for this role, you will need have a valid New Zealand visa and experience in the local market.
This position as well as your application will be treated with strict confidence. For more information, please contact Camille Krishna on (09) 303 9093