Associate Director - Property Manager
- Negotiable + bonus + benefits
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Commercial Management
- 19th February 2020
- Job Type
A global consultancy is seeking a Commercial Property Manager to join their team in London at the Associate Director level. This is to predominantly manage Office assets in Central London.
Salary: £57,500-65,000 + bonus and benefits.
Responsibilities may include:
- Primary point of contact for occupiers and advising on professional matters.
- Overseeing the service charge team to ensure that budgets are prepared, reconciled and closed.
- Direct reporting to the client's Asset Managers on a weekly basis.
- Involved in pitching for new business and growing the team.
- Overseeing accounting functions such as weekly arrears, rent raising etc.
- Dealing with daily management functions such as applications for licences to under-let, assign or alter.
- MRICS is essential for this position.
- Previous Commercial Property Management experience essential.
If you are interested in the above vacancy, apply online with your CV in Word format.