- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 9th November 2018
- Job Type
Rare and supreme opportunity for an Associate with a passion for project delivery to join a superior global Consultancy.
This company are a high-profile Consultancy who lead in project management amongst other multi-disciplinary's. This long-standing international business have an impeccable client and project track record, in successfully delivering complex commercial, industrial, residential, mixed use development projects and more.
This is an opportunity to further establish a high performing brand and assist in building and developing a team to help grow the success of the overall business. You will oversee day-to-day operations of a portfolio of projects and take accountability for the delivery for all projects on time, within budget and to the complete satisfaction of the client.
- Develop, manage and succession plan a team of competent Project Managers
- Support the Project Managers to deliver the project within a strict budget and time frame
- Identify and research relevant future opportunities and focus on developing business for the company
- Superior stakeholder management in a senior business partnering capacity, adding strategic project leadership to guide their decision-making process
- Deliver high profile and reputable nationwide projects to a high standard and at a Project Director level, with high level reporting and risk management
The ideal candidate will have:
- A long history of successfully delivering complex commercial projects
- Ability to utilise your demonstrated leadership experience
- Hold confidence to lead diverse teams through all stages of project delivery, while increasing team performance and morale
- Strong leadership and competent in negotiation and client relationship building
- Strong communication and technical skills
- Exceptional end to end project delivery from concept to completion with a strong track record in delivering to time and budget
This role can be suitable for either a local with strong commercial and business development experience, or an international expat who has worked in a similar construction and property economy, who will bring supreme stakeholder management and challenging concepts to the table.
This position as well as your application will be treated with strict confidence. For more information, please contact Rachel McNickle on (09) 303 9093.