Associate Project/Building Surveyor
- UK, North East & Yorkshire
- Construction & Engineering, Building Surveying
- 24th May 2019
- Job Type
My client is seeking an ambitious and self-motivated Associate Building/Project Manager to join their expanding and forward- thinking Building Consultancy team in Newcastle.
They are seeking someone who comes with experience of working with public sector clients, preferably within the healthcare and educational sectors. This role will see you join an experienced and large team of Building Surveyors, assuming responsibility for a number of key projects.
To be successful you will need to have strong inter-personal skills, want to play an active part in business development, and have a strong grasp of commercial Building Surveying.
You will be someone who enjoys building and developing relationships as well as someone who can work at pace but can prioritise and meet deadlines.
- General involvement in the initial pitch delivery.
- The ability to set up multi-disciplinary teams and the development of client briefs including project programmes.
- Day to day project management of the design, procurement & and construction process.
- Risk management.
- Day to day 'Contract Administration.
Due to the level of the position we require this individual to grow existing clients accounts and to create business opportunities from new clients, both internal and external.
- Degree qualified in a construction related discipline
- MRICS in Building Surveying
Please apply online with your most recent CV, outlining your experience for this role.