BIM Engineer (MEP)
- Asia, Singapore
- Construction & Engineering, Mechanical & Electrical
- 4th October 2018
- Job Type
Our client is an international consulting firm providing expertise for the planning and design of iconic residential, commercial and mixed development buildings. With many new exciting projects in the pipeline, they are now seeking to grow their BIM design team to work on their building projects.
- Possess a good understanding of MEP Design Development.
- Should be proficient in MEP Services of Large Scale Building Projects.
- Should have worked on REVIT MEP in 3D Modeling, Detailing of Drawing, Clash Detection etc.
- Ensuring that team members, managers and clients are consistently well informed about progress and timelines
- Should have done Co-ordination with Architects & other Consultant.
- Relevant qualification in a technical field(Mech,Elec,BIM)
- Familiar with Local Code of Practice and Authority Submission requirement
- Minimum 1-15 years of working experience with BIM MEP Design
- Logical thinking and analytical skills
- Good Communication skills
Candidates with more experience and/or registered PE will be considered for BIM Coordinator positions.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an organisation that is at the forefront of smart buildings. If you feel like this role describes your career aspirations, then please forward a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Haider at +65 6800 9279 for a detailed discussion on the role.
Reg no R1877004 Licence No 12C6031