- Asia, Singapore
- Construction & Engineering, Architecture & Design
- 26th November 2018
- Job Type
Our client is an international consulting firm providing expertise for the planning and design of iconic residential, commercial and mixed development buildings. With many new exciting projects in the pipeline, they are now seeking to grow their BIM design team to work on their building projects.
- To Manage and Lead the BIM Department
- Should be proficient in setting up and managing BIM protocol, standards, processes and workflows
- Should have great knowledge on REVIT MEP & Structure in 3D Modeling, Detailing of Drawing, Clash Detection etc.
- Experience working in an Engineering background with working across disciplines to come up with BIM models
- Ongoing review of BIM Project Models, workflows and methodologies to ensure timely delivery of project deliverables.
- Technical management of project BIM data sets.
- Liaise with team to ensure changes in procedure and standards are effectively communicated to project teams.
- Relevant qualification in a technical field(Mech,Elec,BIM)
- Familiar with Local Code of Practice and Authority Submission requirement
- Minimum 1-15 years of working experience with BIM Design and Management
- Logical thinking and analytical skills
- Good Communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an organisation that is at the forefront of smart buildings. If you feel like this role describes your career aspirations, then please forward a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Haider at +65 6800 9279 for a detailed discussion on the role.
Reg no R1877004 Licence No 12C6031