- SGD3000 - SGD4000 per annum
- Asia, Singapore
- Construction & Engineering, Civil & Structural
- 21st August 2018
- Job Type
Our client is an international design consultancy famous for their involvement with the concept and detail design of iconic projects in Singapore. Operating as a multi disciplinary organisation consisting of C&S and MEP divisions and with a strong pipeline of projects they are currently looking for a BIM Modellers for their design studio.
- Prepare drawings under supervision of Lead Draftsperson or Engineer.
- Ensure drawings produced are according to the Office or the Client's Drafting Standards and Procedures.
- Coordinate and liaise in-house with fellow colleagues in other engineering groups.
- Record and issue drawings under the direction of Lead Draftsperson or Engineer, in accordance with the company's ISO Standards and Procedures.
- Preferably with minimum 4 years of working experience in engineering design consulting.
- Familiar in operation and have good knowledge of drafting software such as Revit, Microstation and AutoCAD.
- Ability to operate BIM - Revit and Aecosim building designer software.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a dynamic team on this iconic project. If you feel this role describes your career aspirations then please forward a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aji Abu at +65 6800 7926 for a detailed confidential discussion about this role.
Reg No. R1442429, License No. 12C6031