BMS Controls Engineer
- GBP30000 - GBP35000 per annum
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Mechanical & Electrical
- 13th September 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment are working with a University in London to source a permanent BMS Controls Engineer to manage and maintain the University's Building Management System, paying £30,000 to £35,000 depending on experience.
The successful candidate will have relevant qualifications (City & Guilds or NVQ) and have extensive relevant experience of working with BMS systems (Trillium is desired).
You will work within the University's Maintenance team, working closely with the Estates Department and external contractors, providing them with specialist technical advice and support on BMS and controls issues.
There will also be an element of installation work, PPMs and liaising with customers.
You will have/be:
- Relevant qualifications (City & Guilds or NVQ)
- Experience of working with BMS systems (Trillium is desired)
- Experience of working in the public sector (Higher Education/Healthcare is desired)
- Strong technical knowledge of BMS systems
- Effective communicator at all levels
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in greater detail, please contact Connor Humpage on 020 7478 2554.