Building Services Design Manager
- Otago, Dunedin
- Construction & Engineering, Mechanical & Electrical
- 13th February 2020
- Job Type
Our client is a well established Tier 2 commercial contractor that will be taking a major part in one of New Zealand's biggest projects to kick off in 2020. The majority of the design work has commenced and they are looking for a strong Design Manager to assist with delivering building services on the project.
In this role, you will be responsible for liaising with internal stakeholders and client's representatives, providing design for all of the building services, checking and analyzing drawings, managing the budgets and time frames.
In return, you will be provided with full support, all the work tools, a driven and experienced team, multiple company benefits, and a highly competitive remuneration package.
Key selection criteria
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Previous commercial design experience
- 5-10 years of management experience
- Ability to build a strong rapport with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent understanding of New Zealand's building codes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 5+ years of New Zealand experience would be beneficial
Please note, that only candidates with New Zealand, Australian or UK experience will be considered for this role.
Call Illya Golovchenko at Cobalt Recruitment on +64276049413 for a confidential discussion