Building Services Manager
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Facilities Management
- 29th October 2018
- Job Type
A well established main contractor are looking to grow their team with another site based Building Services Manager to work on one of their iconic projects in Aucklands CBD. This company have an enviable reputation across the market as they lead the way in transforming our built environment and embody old school principles of delivering on quality and reliability. Their senior management are some of the most experienced construction professionals in New Zealand and they have high standards and expectations of all employees.
You will be supported by a well equipped and knowledgeable team. Your duties will include but not be limited to design and installation, programming, co-ordination, technical submissions, manage services team/subcontractor management and ensuring compliance on site of installed services. You will be responsible for ensuring efficiency, quality and affordability of the essential systems of this high rise project.
You will need:
- Minimum 10 years experience in a Building Services role
- Experience on projects in excess of $100m, ideally some high rise too
- Strong technical knowledge and experience in the installation of building services across mechanical, electrical, hydraulics and fire
- Ideally a degree in mechanical or electrical engineering
- Advanced analytical & problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills along with a collaborative teamwork approach to building
- Right to work in New Zealand
For the right person, this is a huge opportunity to join an elite brand and company who have ongoing work and ongoing opportunities to progress from within.
For further information on this role please call Carol on 09 303 9093 or click "Apply" now. If this role isn't right for you but you or a friend are interested in hearing about other opportunities, feel free to give me a call as not all of our opportunities are advertised.
Cobalt Recruitment London is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.