Building Surveyor *Client-side*
- Up to GBP50000 per annum
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Building Surveying
- 4th September 2019
- Job Type
Client-Side Building Surveyor
Cobalt are pleased to be once again working with a long-standing reputable Property Management firm. They require an experienced building surveyor to oversee and supervise maintenance projects on their residential and commercial portfolio.
They are happy to consider AssocRICS or MRICS candidates (full APC Support will be offered).
Benefits and Salary
- Up to £50,000 Doe
- Matched pension up to 10% after completing probation period
- Brilliant holiday allowance
- Cease working early on Fridays through winter months in December
- Interest free car loan up to £6500
- Other benefits will be explained upon enquiry
- AssocRICS or MRICS
- Relevant experience working for a consultancy or client-side position
During your day to day, you will be expected to carry out the following:
- Defect diagnosis and analysis
- Project management of small/medium works on the estate including planned maintenance programmes
- Advise on hourly rates for existing and new contractors to the regional manager
- Contract admin
- Management of external contractors, ensuring works are delivered to the correct specifications.