Building Surveyor - Client Side - 1 year FTC
- GBP40000.00 - GBP50000.00 per annum + Car Allowance
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Building Surveying
- 24th January 2019
- Job Type
Building Surveyor - Client Side - 1yr Fixed Term Contract
A leading Client with an extensive portfolio of properties throughout South London are looking for an experienced Building Surveyor to join their property department team on a contract basis for at least a year and manage the full range of properties based in their London office. Through an ongoing programme of careful maintenance and refurbishment, their estate covers residential, commercial, retail and sports developments.
£40,000 - £50,000 + Car Allowance + Benefits
(dependant on experience)
The estate is looking for a confident individual to join their close-knit property management team. Supporting the Principal Building Surveyor and the estate management team, you will be required to review and manage property alterations, ensure compliance against property maintenance and refurbishment, health and safety, tenants and stakeholder liaison, assist on long tern cyclical works programme and oversee planned/reactive maintenance across the estate.
- MRICS/ACIOB/HNC (preferred) or industry equivalent.
- Proven experience working across Building Surveying and Project Management
- Have detailed knowledge of various forms of construction, building pathology and relevant legislation.
- Excellent communication, management, client facing and business development skills
- Comprehensive knowledge in AutoCAD and ability to read drawings
- Ideally based in or near South London
- Full UK driving Licence & access to car essential
This is an excellent opportunity to cross over to the client side and work on a prestigious property portfolio. To apply for this position and to discuss this position further, please submit your CV in word format.