Building Surveyor - Leading Consultancy
- GBP55000.00 - GBP65000.00 per annum + Pension, Car allowance, Healthcare
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Building Surveying
- 24th March 2020
- Job Type
Building Surveyor | Leading Consultancy
Cobalt are working with a well-established consultancy based in Central London. The appointed Building Surveyor will gain strong exposure to the Commercial and Residential sectors, with a blend of project and professional work.
£55,000 - £65,000 + package
This is an excellent opportunity for you to flourish within an outstanding team. You will work with high profile clients including FTSE100 Companies. Your duties will include both project and professional work, providing strong experience and exposure across a range of areas (ideal if you are looking to complete your APC and gain chartered status).
Your duties will include the general professional side of building surveying including; party walls, dilapidation's, surveys etc. and the projects will be a variety of new builds and refurbishments typically ranging up to £10 million.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a great team in their expansion, with huge potential to gain a range of experience, develop your career, and learn from the best!
- BSc degree in Building Surveying
- MRICS qualified (preferred) / progressing through APC
- Experience with both project and professional work
- Experience within the commercial / residential sectors
- 2-5 years of Building Surveying experience
For further information and to apply please do submit your CV.