Building Surveyor - London Estate
- GBP40000.00 - GBP50000.00 per annum + Pension, Health, Bonus
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Building Surveying
- 22nd January 2018
- Job Type
Building Surveyor (Project Biased) - Client Side Estate - London
A career changing opportunity has arisen for a Project biased Building Surveyor to make a client side move and join one of the top estates in London. Cobalt are working in partnership with this prominent London Estate who are looking for a recently qualified MIRCS Building Surveyor to join their team.
The Building Surveyor will be focused on overseeing the smaller residential and mixed use refurbishment projects (including defect diagnosis and repair) across the asset portfolio with projects valued up to circa £250,000. In addition you would oversee the planned maintenance programme and external consultants handling this work reporting on the estate programme into board level.
The Building Surveying and Asset Management team have a dynamic and social ethos both in and out of work.
£42,000 - £48,000 + top level benefits package + Bonus
- MRICS (or about to qualify this year)
- BSc (Hons) in Building Surveying or relevant subject
- Good experience within building surveying of high-end residential assets, defect diagnosis and planned maintenance.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with autonomy in a fast paced environment.
For further information on this opportunity and to apply for the position please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org.