Building Surveyor MRICS
- GBP40000 - GBP45000 per annum + Bonus
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Building Surveying
- 24th July 2018
- Job Type
MRICS Building Surveyor
An excellent opportunity has arrived for a driven and articulate recently Chartered Building Surveyor to join a leading financial and property investment firm. You will have the opportunity to work on some of the industry's most significant and substantial projects focusing mainly on commercial and office refurbishment projects.
The client has confirmed there will be a clearly defined fast track path to promotion for the right candidate.
Salary & Benefits
£40,000 - £45,000 + Bonus
-25 days annual leave - Lucrative bonus scheme - Pension - Private GP Service - Life assurance
- Working as part of the national team for the delivery of portfolio survey exercise or large building contracts
- Design and contract administration duties - principally repair and maintenance works with some fit out
- Dilapidation's, acting on behalf of landlords/tenants
- Schedules of condition
- Planned maintenance
- Assisting with technical due diligence survey's
- Building Pathology
If you are interested in learning more, please forward your CV.