- GBP50000 - GBP55000.00 per annum + Commission and Car Allowance
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Building Surveying
- 20th November 2019
- Job Type
Client-Side Building Surveyor
We have been exclusively instructed on an exciting client-side opportunity to work with a highly reputable landlord based in central London. They boast an impressive mixed portfolio of residential and commercial units scattered across the UK and the US dating back over 75 years.
They have a position for an experienced Building Surveyor to join and take on one of their more prestigious portfolios located across Kings cross, Kensington and Temple. Project values will vary anywhere up to the £100,000 region.
This opportunity will require an experienced Building Surveyor, either from a consultancy background or from a client-side position. You will lead projects from inception to completion, overseeing their existing team of surveyors and exterior contractors.
- Matched pension up to 10% after completing 6 months probationary period
- 20 days holiday plus UK bank holidays (8 days) plus Religious holidays (approx 10 days)
- Interest free car loan up to a decided figure (TBD)
- Holiday apartment on the south coast which is free to employees
- Company Mobile provided
- Standard working hours - 9am - 5pm
- Cease working early on Fridays through winter months (December 2:30pm, October 5pm)
- Preferably educated to degree level
- Professional and polished demeanour
- To be articulate and have the ability to lead a team
- In-depth knowledge of the up to date legislations.
- Clean driver's license
If you are interested please apply today with your CV or call 02074782525 and ask for Luke.