- £90,000 - 110,000 per annum
- New Zealand
- Construction & Engineering, Building Surveying
- 10th October 2017
- Job Type
A leading construction and property consultancy with services across building surveying, due diligence and project management, is looking for a Building Surveyor based in central Auckland.
This reputable, award winning business, has a progressive approach to construction and it’s clients, realising and maximising on opportunities with new buildings or alterations to existing. The business has a wide range of services and value to their clients including weather tightness, remedial works, architectural design, internal fit outs, due diligence and feasibility studies. This role will entail a mix of all traditional building surveying work.
The role is within a dynamic and personable team, focused and motivated towards the same company goal, of delivering high quality service and communication, whilst growing the business and team to become the best in the industry. There will be training and development available, with the platform to prove yourself and have a clear career path to higher honours.
• Dilapidations, surveys, preparation of schedules and negotiating settlements
• Contract Administration
• Technical due diligence
• Preparation of maintenance plans
• Working on commercial projects including design, cost advice, tendering, and contract administration
To be considered:
• MRICS is advantageous
• BSc in Property, Building Surveying or equivalent
• Experience in either technical due diligence, dilapidations, contract administration & maintenance plans
• Proven experience working in the private sector but will consider applicants with public sector professional services experience
• Strong client relationship experience
• Excellent communication skill both written and verbal
You will be rewarded with an experience relevant salary, the opportunity to work for an award winning Professional Services company, and an enjoyable working team environment.
Apply online or if you require more information on the role please contact me on the details below.