- Waikato, other
- Construction & Engineering, Building Surveying
- 9th July 2019
- Job Type
A leading nationwide building consultancy and asset management practice that are well respected in the market are looking for a Building Surveyor to be based in their Hamilton office.
The role is within a dynamic and personable team, focused and motivated towards the same company goal, of delivering high quality service and communication, whilst growing the business and team to become the best in the industry. There will be training and development available, with the platform to prove yourself and have a clear career path to higher honours.
While being exposed to interesting projects, you will also have the opportunity to work alongside a very well respected Senior Building Surveyor who is ready to invest in someone that would like to build their Building Surveying career.
- Dilapidations, surveys, preparation of schedules and negotiating settlements
- Building condition reports
- Technical due diligence
- Preparation of maintenance plans
- Working on commercial projects including design, cost advice, tendering, and contract administration
To be considered:
- BSc in Property, Building Surveying or equivalent
- Experience in either technical due diligence, dilapidations, contract administration & maintenance plans
- Proven experience working in the private sector but will consider applicants with public sector professional services experience
- Strong client relationship experience
- Excellent communication skill both written and verbal
- MRICS is advantageous
This is a company that invests in their employees and focuses on providing the best working environment. You will be rewarded with a competitive market salary, vehicle, career development and work flexibility.
You will need to be currently in New Zealand to interview, have a valid New Zealand visa and experience in the local market.
This position as well as your application will be treated with strict confidence. For more information, please contact Sam Calvert on (09) 303 9093