- NZD80000 - NZD125000 per annum + Company Vehicle negotiable
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Building Surveying
- 9th June 2019
- Job Type
A progressive project delivery and building consultancy with services across property and construction are looking for an experienced Building Surveyor to join an existing team of high performing Consultants.
This is the perfect role for an entrepreneurial, commercially minded Building Surveyor who is looking to break away from a large organisation and work in a hands on role, alongside the Senior Building Surveyor.
About the role
As a Building Surveyor, you will focus on providing successful building services to clients across Commercial, and Residential sectors for high profile clients. This role will let you work alongside some of the industry's best and give you the training and development to have a successful career. You will be working with some of the top private and public Clients which will make for an attractive workload.
About the company
This small Consultancy is made up of experienced professionals who have had a long-standing presence in New Zealand Construction market and pride themselves on providing high quality services. Their progressive approach and long-standing network in the market has enabled them to gain a substantial client base and project pipeline in Auckland and Wellington.
This company can offer you the opportunity to work autonomously, working alongside external Consultants, Contractors and Stakeholders. You be rewarded with an experience relevant salary with the option of a company vehicle, and for the right candidate, the prospect of investing into the company through Shareholding opportunities.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- At least 4+ years industry experience
- New Zealand Consultancy experience
- Degree or Bachelor Qualification in Property, Building Surveying or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills and presentation
- A strong understanding and knowledge of construction contracts
- Motivated attitude for the industry and a hunger to learn and develop
- A professional and confident manner with excellent communication skills
- The ability to work well under pressure and thrive on the challenges ahead
You will need to be currently in New Zealand to interview, have a valid New Zealand visa and experience in the local market.
This position as well as your application will be treated with strict confidence. For more information, please contact Camille Krishna on (09) 303 9093