- NZD80000 - NZD120000 per annum
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Construction & Engineering, Civil & Structural
- 14th March 2018
- Job Type
This structural engineering and project management consultancy have a presence in seismic regions all over the world, making them experts in seismic rehabilitation and strengthening projects. They constantly challenge the process around building strengthening in order to continue improving engineering methods and ultimately - make the world a safer place.
This position is for an experienced Draughtsperson who is ready to manage a team and coordinate project delivery. Project vary in size and value and will require someone with a diverse background in order to solve many different types of problems that come up.
This role will require equal parts leadership skills and technical abilities with managing CAD libraries and "running a tight ship".
- Relevant experience as a Draughtsperson in a consulting environment.
- Leadership qualities and ability to get along well with others.
- Passionate about Structural Engineering with a particular interest in seismic strengthening.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If this opportunity sounds interesting, please get in touch to discuss further. We will not send your CV to anyone until we've discussed over the phone.
Alternatively, if this isn't exactly what you're after, get in touch for a confidential conversation to discuss what you are looking for. As an engineer turned recruiter, I'll be able to better understand your experience and help guide you through the local job market.
Cobalt's South Island Team operates across the full spectrum of professional engineering and construction roles.
Chandler Morehardt - Engineering
03 366 8724