CAFM Project Manager
- GBP35000.00 - GBP40000.00 per annum
- UK, Hertfordshire
- Construction & Engineering, Facilities Management
- 3rd September 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment are working with a leading Service Provider Client to source a permanent CAFM (Computer-aided Facility Management) Project Manager, based in North-West London and offering a salary of up to £40k.
The successful candidate will be able to work with internal teams and regional operations representatives to identify and collect data to be staged and cleansed ready to import into the new system.
You will be able to:
- Support the implementation of Mobile devices on the FSI GO platform.
- Work to manage, update and maintain existing plans and monitor, track and report progress against project plan.
- Provide technical consulting in the definition, design and creation of the database environment.
- Undertake and track resource profiling and management for the project.
- Manage programme governance to ensure that escalations and reporting is completed on time and aligned across the programme. Working with the Technical Site managers to ensure alignment.
- Identify and manage both the dependencies and the interfaces between projects with CAFM programme but with broader business.
- Hold responsibility for change management process for FSI programme, ensuring the coordination and monitoring of change requests.
- Initiate extra activities and other management interventions wherever gaps in the project are identified or issues arise.
- Deliver progress reporting for the programme at regular intervals to the project governance and senior stakeholders.
You will have:
- Attention to detail and a conscientious approach to task management.
- Experience of CAFM systems (Concept Evolution desired).
- Proficient use of Microsoft packages, including Work, Excel and Outlook.
- The ability to manage multiple work streams simultaneously in accordance with SLA's and client requirements.
- The ability to fully satisfy the client security clearance minimum requirements.
If this is something of interest or you would like to have a more detailed conversation about the position, please apply for the role or contact Connor Humpage on 020 7478 2554.