Capital Project Manager
- GBP220 - GBP230 per day
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 23rd December 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment are working with an NHS Trust in London to source an interim Capital Project Manager for an initial 6 month contract, paying £220-230 per day LTD rate (inside IR35, via umbrella company).
The successful candidate will cover a scheme of multiple minor capital infrastructure projects developed to address areas of backlog maintenance and business continuity risk. The proposed projects are broadly grouped under the following categories:
- Water Safety
- Fire compliance
- Electrical infrastructure
- Ventilation and cooling systems
- General backlog
You will have/be:
- Technically qualified in a construction discipline or equivalent level of experience.
- A relevant Degree in a construction discipline or equivalent level of experience.
- Specialist works and construction knowledge including contractual and legislation to degree level with a minimum of 2 years experience delivering capital schemes.
- Demonstrable track record of delivering capital schemes within the NHS.
- Experience with use of and appraisal of varying procurement routes such as Procure22 / PFI / PPP / LIFT.
- Demonstrable good theoretical and practical knowledge of wide range of building, engineering services and construction related procedures.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in greater detail, please contact Connor Humpage on 020 7478 2554.