City of London Building Manager
- GBP40000.00 - GBP45000.00 per annum + Competitive Package
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Facilities Management
- 24th January 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt recruitment is working alongside a highly regarded global managing agent in the search for a Building Manager for a multi tenanted newly refurbished building in the City of London.
Key responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to;
- Forming relationships with key stakeholders, clients and contractors and ensuring that the highest level of communication is displayed throughout.
- Undertaking frequent FM audits to ensure H&S compliance is displayed consistently.
- Setting managing and reconciling the service charge budget and monitoring the expenditure against this budget.
- To ensure that the set KPI's are regularly met.
With previous experience in mobilizing newly refurbished building, you will also play a hand in the procurement on new service contracts. You will also be involved with setting, managing and reconciling the service charge budget, with previous experience in managing large single site multi tenanted buildings being essential.
Above all you will be an innovation, personable and dedicated Building manager who puts a big emphasis on displaying the highest level of customer service.
If you are interested in this role then please apply online today with your CV.