Client-Side Project Manager
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 7th February 2019
- Job Type
This is a high profile client who have a diverse and challenging project portfolio. The company has a strong vision and working culture which truly features integrity, accountability, collaboration, courage and a sense of achievement. They are driven by their people and offer a multitude of opportunities to their employees.
This Project Manager's role will see you manage national capital projects through various stages of development on major and minor works while applying best practice principles to nationally recognised projects. This is a key role in the projects team and requires the industry's best pricipals and skillset to be applied.
- Manage the planning, development, execution and monitoring of capital projects as directed by the capital works Manager
- Overseeing project timeline and documentation, project administration, forecasting budget process, project administration and engaging in feasibility studies.
- Manage day to day operational aspects of projects
- Effectively ensure that relevant communication with your team and clients are done in a timely manner
- Manage and actively respond issues in a timely and professional manner
The ideal candidate would have:
- Minimum five years corporate Project Management experience
- Industry relevant tertiary qualifications
- A strong knowledge of transactions, financial treatment and project planning
- Proven track record in delivering on time and within budget
- Sound understanding of building regulations and health and safety principals
- Demonstrated success in managing key stakeholder relationships at senior/executive level
- Second to none interpersonal skills, self-drive, commercial acumen and a real sense of ownership for their work
This is a fantastic opportunity to be work for an award-winning corperate client, be rewarded with a competitive salary and an enjoyable working team environment.
Please hit 'Apply Now' to express your interest in a very special Client-Side opportunity, or contact Rachel McNickle on (09) 303 9093 for more information.
Applicants must be eligible to work in New Zealand.