Client Side Project Manager
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 8th October 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment have partnered with one of New Zealand's top Property Developers to engage on a search for a Client Side Project Manager.
This is an opportunity to deliver one of Auckland's most significant developments worth over $200M. A chance to be apart of an exciting success story that will be providing communities with a vibrant and engaging space.
This will be a fixed term role working with one of Auckland's most recognised developers to deliver a project that will boost your project portfolio.
Skills required are
- Proven project delivery experience
- New Zealand Consultancy/Client Side experience
- Relevant Degree or Bachelor Qualification
- Excellent communication skills and presentation
- A strong understanding and knowledge of construction contracts
- Motivated attitude for the industry and a hunger to learn and develop
- Technical understanding of Construction practice and methodologies
Please feel free to call Sam Calvert on 09 303 9093 to discuss further.
All applications will be treated with strict confidence. Applicants must be eligible to work in New Zealand.