Commercial and Corporate Buildings Surveyor
- GBP30 - GBP35 per hour
- UK, Oxfordshire
- Construction & Engineering, Building Surveying
- 11th October 2019
- Job Type
I am currently recruiting for building surveyor to work for my local authority client in the Home Counties.
The successful candidate will work collaboratively as a member of a small friendly Commerial properties team within a bustling Estates and Facilities department, contributing to the development and delivery of maintenance projects and minor works schemes.
- Day to day repairs and maintenance on their corporate and commercial buildings; council buildings, leisure centres, shops, pubs, community centres, other commercial and industrial premises,
- Identify structural building defects.
You will be able to:
- Prepare drawings and schedules of work and specifications for all types of maintenance and construction projects.
- Manage projects to completion.
- Deliver contract administrator duties.
- Do Building condition surveys.
You will have
- RICS or equal qualification (desirable)
- Experience working in higher education.
- Motivation to take on projects and complete them with an eye on detail, budget and timeline.
If this is something of interest or you would like to have a more detailed conversation about the position, please apply for the role or contact Matthew Mullin on 020 7478 2556.