- GBP55000.00 - GBP75000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Commercial Management
- 26th March 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment are working with a Service Provider Client to source a Commercial Manager to work on one of their healthcare sites in London, paying up to £75k salary.
The successful candidate will be an integral member of the project team and will provide support to the contract on the commercial aspects of the PFI contract on behalf of the business.
You will be able to:
- Oversee all commercial, contractual and financial aspects.
- Resolve contractual and commercial matters.
- Adhere to company procedures, standard and policies and guiding all stakeholders towards high governance standards.
- Off direction and instruction to the commercial teams.
- Review scrutinising and developing commercial process flows.
- Work with General Managers, Contracts Managers, Project Managers and site teams to optimise financial performance.
- Ensure that the obligations and responsibilities of all Contracts are properly fulfilled to the time scales identified within the Agreements.
- Establish and aid strategy for providing enhanced services to the Client(s).
- Provide a clear, robust and transparent set of monthly and annual project accounts.
- Monitor and support the procurement procedures for the Sub Contract packages including scope, quantification, tender method, negotiation and Sub Contract documentation for each contract.
- Review and update risk and opportunity registers / procedures.
- Manage and report the outturn forecast in line with business Forecasting & Reporting process, compliance to iCON (accounting) procedures, the monthly cost / value reconciliations and PFFR reporting in iCON, the variation's procedures, the risk and opportunity management procedures and the quarterly forecasting.
You will have:
- Degree or equivalent qualified (preferable not essential)
- Experience of working in a Commercial environment with FM Contracts, NEC and JCT Contracts.
- Experience of working directly with client representatives.
- Working knowledge of FM Sectors or comparable experience preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge of large corporate Construction / FM companies.
If this is something of interest or you would like to have a more detailed conversation about the position, please apply for the role or contact Connor Humpage on 020 7478 2554.