- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Commercial Management
- 9th August 2018
- Job Type
If you have a solid work ethic, are self motivated and are looking for the next step in your career then now would be the time to join this tight knit commercial construction team.
My client is looking for a dedicated Commercial Manager with over 5+ years in this role and experienced in commercial projects in Auckland. At this company they work hard to maintain a vibrant culture and are looking for someone that can enhance this already passionate team!
- We require the candidate to be heavily experienced with a Commercial construction background ideally in Auckland.
- Review & sign off contracts
- Review & sign off payments
- Client interaction
- Training of QS & Contracts Administrator team
- Extensive details of the projects i.e. rates, subbies etc
- Prepare trade tender letters / organise meetings (discuss scope of works)
- Administration of Subcontract Trades - Enter commitments, assess progress claims, issue monthly cost report
- Attend site regularly to combine knowledge from admin to construction (follow through). Understand problems from last job, improve letting for next
- At Tender close, collate quotes received and prepare comparison spreadsheet
If this role sounds like the one for you and you would like to find out more call me on 027 604 9413 or email email@example.com