- GBP350 - GBP400 per day
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Contracts Management
- 12th January 2018
- Job Type
A leading London based housing association is seeking an inspirational leader as their Compliance manager to be responsible for their statutory and regulatory compliance in respect of their gas, electrical, asbestos, fire, lifting equipment and all specialist mechanical and electrical services.
You and you team of contracts managers will be an integral part of the property maintenance department delivering compliance, management and maintenance services to buildings in a customer focused way ensuring value for money. This is an attractive opportunity for a construction professional and established manager with a proven track record in social housing compliance delivery.
£350 - £400 Per Day
Depending on experience
About the Housing Association:
The housing association is a progressive, forward thinking organisation with a customer service focus and are seeking someone who will promote their core values values of customer service, integrity, team work, commitment and added value
Responsibilities for the role:
- Ensure effective data management systems, policies, processes and programmes of work
- Responsible person for the day-to-day operational delivery of statutory compliance functions ensuring delivery
- Deliver compliance and maintenance services by continuous review of performance and services using comprehensive KPI management and contract management.
- Develop, review and issue local risk and H&S management guidance documents and procedures providing training in relation to these across the organisation or department
- Create and deliver cyclical and planned programmes for all M&E services and works resulting from compliance checks.
- Effectively set and manage budgets and resources
- Adhere to the organisation's core values of customer service, integrity, team work, commitment and add value
- You will lead and manage your team through effective and inspirational leadership, managing people and performance
Requirements for the position:
- Degree in Construction Management or similar equivalent qualification.
- NEBOSH National and General Construction.
- Track record in contract management and delivery of construction contracts.
- Understanding of the drivers for customer satisfaction in repairs and planned contracts.
- Knowledge of all relevant legislative, regulatory and compliance areas relating to property maintenance.
- Significant knowledge of current best practice in relation to cyclical and planned works in housing.
- Significant experience of contract management and delivery of construction contracts.
- Demonstrable experience in managing capital and revenue investment in housing repair, improvement and refurbishment works while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrable experience of managing, monitoring and implementing statutory compliance in a property role such as FRAs, water testing, gas and asbestos
- Full driving licence and access to a vehicle for work essential.
This role is an ideal opportunity to work for a well renowned and established company and to gain invaluable experience within the field.
What to do next…
If you are interested in the position or wish for further information please submit your CV in Word format