Construction Project Manager - Client side
- GBP55000.00 - GBP70000.00 per annum
- UK, South East
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 19th February 2018
- Job Type
Refurbishment and New Build Developments - London & UK
Salary range to £55,000 - £70,000 per annum.
Cobalt has the pleasure of working exclusively with an impressive investment and development company that is looking to expand their team to cover the substantial growth in their already diverse property portfolio. Committed to long term growth, this firm acquire, manage and redevelop residential and commercial property throughout London and are looking for a construction Project Manager that can oversee the delivery stages of their new build and conversion projects.
Focusing on residential new build and conversion projects valued up to £10 million, You will be responsible for all technical and construction related phases of their developments whilst managing external consultants and running a competitive tender process.
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress within a forward thinking client side environment.
What's on offer…?
· Competitive salary.
· Multiple sector exposure including; residential, PRS, office, retail and mixed use.
Project Management Requirements:
· Degree qualified.
· MRICS/MCIOB/MAPM preferred.
· Experience working on Central London residential developments.
· Experience working for a residential developer or professional practice and/or consultancy.
Please apply online with your CV in Word format if you are interested in this role.