Construction Project Manager
- GBP50000.00 - GBP60000.00 per annum
- UK, East & East Anglia
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 18th December 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment are working with a NHS Trust in the South East to source a Construction Project Manager on a 6 month Fixed-Term contract basis, paying £50,000 to £60,000 (pro-rata).
The successful candidate will come from a construction background and help deliver schemes on the trust's capital programme, leading on a MRI scheme. Our client is seeking someone who can come in, hit the ground running and deliver construction projects alongside the MRI scheme, which has approximately 6 months left until completion.
You will have/be able to:
- A degree or equivalent knowledge and experience in Construction.
- Experience within a NHS healthcare environment (desired).
- Demonstrable experience of liaising with contractors.
- Demonstrable experience of having managed multiple construction or refurbishment projects.
- Significant experience in planning and delivery of capital programmes.
- A strong track record in managing schemes to time and budget.
- A proven ability to come up with flexible and creative solutions to difficult problems.
- The ability to travel across the trust's estate.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in greater detail, please contact Connor Humpage on 020 7478 2554.