Construction Supervisor/ Residential Site Manager
- NZD85000.00 - NZD95000.00 per annum + modern ute, large bonus
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Site Management
- 16th April 2019
- Job Type
We are currently seeking a Site Manager to join a 100 year old residential company in Auckland. With sites currently in South , West and Central Auckland, this builder/developer are a leader across the country in home building.
- This role is production only so no clients and no invoicing, enabling you to focus on your team and building.
- You will be based on one site and will be overlooking the build process and subcontractors and coordinating the site.
- Your part of the site will be on over 20 homes alongside several other teams as part of a larger, wider site.
- You will report directly to the Construction Manager and will be part of a large team alongside other supervisors.
Necessary for the role:
- To be technically savvy - all reporting, documentation and H & S is recorded on high tech systems.
- LBP qualification.
- Experience working on large scale residential developments - must have worked on 2 levels +.
- Must have high level of H & S, solid with processes and reporting - there will most likely be more reporting than you are used to.
- Must be a team player. You will be based on one site with a large, social, cooperative team.
Whats in it for you?
- Base salary, modern ute and a very large bonus if you are good at your job!
- Access to education funding, trade discounts, family events, fuel discounts, access to bonds etc
- Genuine work/life balance. These sites are very well staffed which means that employees to standard hours of 7.30 - 4/4.30pm. No Weekend work.
APPLY now with your most recent CV or contact Carol Kelly on 027 274 3902 for more information. Interviews are happening now!