Contracts Manager/ Senior Contract Manager - Civil/ LTA
- SGD5000 - SGD10000 per month
- Asia, Singapore
- Construction & Engineering, Contracts Management
- 1st October 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt is currently assisting an A1 main contractor in their search for an experienced contracts manager/ senior contracts manager to be part of their civil/LTA project team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to be involved in the whole project cycle and be part of a team handling a large scale project.
- Reliable with costing, procurement and tendering.
- Well-versed and knowledgeable of construction contract terminology.
- Team support to the Project Manager in Contract Management Cost Control.
- Manage contractual matters relating to cost and delays with the client and the subcontractors.
- Review contracts and negotiate commercial terms & conditions.
- Negotiate with consultants and resolve the contract issue.
- Oversee procurement as well as claims and payments.
- Support in contract administration and cost control.
- Negotiation with new suppliers/sub-contractors and dispute management.
- Project management involving the supervision of subcontractors, regular site inspections, liaising with clients and consultants to ensure timely completion of the projects.
- Preparation of progress reports, progress charts and interim progress claims.
- Evaluate claims and recommend payment for subcontractors.
Interested parties do click to apply.