- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Contracts Management
- 20th June 2018
- Job Type
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for a leading residential developer as a Contracts Manager based in South Auckland for projects across Auckland.
As the Contracts Manager you will be working closely with the construction team, managing the procurement and administrating all the subcontract and supply agreements for the projects and providing performance-based reports.
- Establish the project budget, ensuring the cost forecasting is inline with budget.
- Provide commercial support to the project team through delivery.
- Manage and administer contracts for each work packages on the project/s.
- Provide commercial input for new business including tenders and bids.
- Managing the outputs of the quantity surveying team for all the contracted work.
- Managing the team to perform their duties effectively and resources are allocated to meet requirements.
- Providing continuous improvement and accurate reporting on the project/s.
To be considered:
- Relevant qualification and accreditation.
- Proven cost management and contract administration experience.
- Prior experience on project work with a particular focus on residential development.
- Demonstrate flexibility and resilience in dealing with complex issues, and deploys sound problem solving methodology.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with the ability to produce high quality reports.
- Client facing and stakeholder management experience.
This is a great opportunity to make the jump into a client side role with an organisation that has a huge pipeline of work and a high calibre team.
There is a fantastic salary package on offer which includes a bonus scheme plus extras.
To apply online please attach a CV or if you require more information on the role call Katie Burns on 027 604 9413 or email email@example.com